New and improved Eden Digestive Support is a unique formulation of carefully blended Probiotic Bacteria, Prebiotic MOS and FOS, High Nucleotide yeast extract and a range of natural herbs and plants.
The Digestive system is the foundation of good health in our pets (as indeed it is in their owners!) Digestive Support effectively targets optimal gut health and performance by combining nutritional and herbal supplements.
Key benefits of Digestive Support
Digestive Support can be beneficial in the following situations:
- An effective probiotic count of 4 billion to establish, maintain and restore the gut flora balance
- Grain and Gluten free
- High-purity prebiotic MOS, FOS and Beta Glucans act as bio-regulators of the digestive flora and function, which decreases the concentration of potentially pathogenic bacteria
- Contains Ascogen® - a unique high nucleotide yeast extract, which optimises the metabolism of gastrointestinal, liver, glandular, intestinal flora and immune cells
- Natural range of herbs blended to calm and optimise the digestive process including Yucca Schidigera, Dandelion Root, Liquorice, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow Root, Camomile and Peppermint
- Palatable powder that can be mixed easily with existing Eden food or added to a small amount of warm water to form a paste
- Dogs with sensitive tummies
- Following antibiotics or illness
- Stomach upsets
- Changing food/diet
- General digestive disorders
1 scoop (5g) of Eden Digestive Support provides:
- Gut Flora Stabilisers (probiotic): Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 4,000,000,000 cfu as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) (acting as a prebiotic) providing 1500mg of Inulin
- Ascogen® (high nucleotide yeast extract) 2000mg
- Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS) (acting as a prebiotic), 2000mg
- Yucca Schidigera 2000mg, Dandelion Root 500mg, Liquorice 500mg, Slippery Elm 500mg, Marshmallow Root 500mg, Camomile 500mg, Peppermint 500mg, Beta Glucans 275mg
Crude protein 14.4% Crude oils and fats 1.7% Crude fibres 11% Crude ash 9.6%